Sunday, November 16, 2008

Connecticut to the Hudson Valley


Well it wasn't long before I had to say bye to Preachp and Connecticut and meet up with Mustang64 who rides around the Hudson Valley like nobody's business. He took me to see some pretty cool places--like Bear Mountain Park, and the Mothball Fleet near the Indian Point nuclear power plant.




This is a sweet cannon I wonder if we can put it on the back of the scoot to ward off tailgaters? Or maybe a trailer.




For those of you who like maps, here's a map showing where I've been so far. It's been updated with my latest travels, but boy. It's fun to look at and see where I've been. Oh, and I almost forgot. I wanted to show you Preachp's bike. It's a Piaggio BV500. Pretty much top of the line when it comes to scooters.


1 comment:

irondad said...

This is a neat approach. It has a lot of fun possibilities. Thank you for the link to my site, too!

Do you ride to work on the back of anyone's two wheeled vehicle? If so, I'd be pleased to add you to my own blog roll.