Monday, April 6, 2009

The Weather Lifted -- Time to Shake a Leg!


Hi all.

The nasty winter weather finally lifted and I said goodbye to the Hudson Valley. Gee whiz it was a long stay, but Mustang64 was cool to hang out with. Just to make up for the bad weather, I rode in a group with Mustang, Alan of Metro Scooters, and Rob of the Rockland Scooter Club from Rhodes Tavern in Sloatsburgh, NY all the way down to Orange, New Jersey to meet Treesoup.




Treesoup says he'll show me all around Philadelphia on his spiffy Lance GSR 150. I hear that Philly's a sweet city with cool museums, baseball fields, historical places... It kinda makes me want to hike up a leg and mark a fire hydrant just thinking about it.

-rover

1 comment:

irondad said...

Rover,
I'm so glad you now have a chance to shake off the cobwebs and set forth to find adventure. I thought about you this weekend. There was a Sunday comic where somebody was watering a tree trunk with a garden hose. The family dog was upset.

"Wait! You're deleting my archives!"