Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boston to Connecticut


Hi all, Rover here. That's me on the the scooter. No, not the gentleman in the riding gear -- I'm the cute one in the pleather jacket.

So what was I doing on the back of a scooter? I arrived in Boston November 7th, and Allworld of the Scootdawgs and his buddy Dmitri were kind enough to show me around town.

We visited places like the Bunker Hill Monument, Park St, the Massachutsetts Gate, and their State House of Representatives. And of course there were plenty of fire hydrants around in case I needed a bathroom break. At first I was worried that there might be some unique Bostonian sensibilities relating to the proper use of a fire hydrant that I might offend. However it seems that the accepted protocol for the proper utilization of a fire hydrant is more or less universal.

Lift one leg. Conduct business. Lower said leg.

Allworld also made me this snazzy pleather jacket. I don't know about you, but it's cold up here--even if you're small, fuzzy, and in possession of a large amounts of huggability. The wind-chill is brrrrr. I wonder what Key West is like this time of year. I hear that there are several Scootdawgs in Florida. Maybe I could make it down to the beaches by the time Spring Break gets going.

Anyhow, after a few days or so, it's time to move on to Connecticut!

No comments: